By cepperson, May 5 2014 02:45AM
We're having a Cinco de Mayo - Fiesta, to celebrate the end of the year! This will be a potluck dinner. The Band Booster board will provide the taco meat filling and we are asking each class to bring the following items:
· Freshmen – Desserts (cookies, brownies, etc)
· Sophomores – Taco Bar fixings – shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese (Colby/Jack or Mexican style), taco shells, flour tortillas, sour cream, salsa, tortilla chips
· Juniors – sides – fruit or veggie trays, rice, beans
· Seniors – 2 ltr Pop or bottled water
· Drum Majors – ice in cooler
Here is the breakdown of the schedule for the Spring Concert:
· 5:30 pm – Meet in NKCHS Courtyard, weather permitting (bring chairs)
7:00 pm - Concert performance
Seniors need to be sure to have their uniforms (Marching band and Concert attire) and equipment returned by May 9th. This will need to be done in order for the kids to graduate.
As always, thank you so much for your support.